Looking for an SEO consultant in Scotland that will help you deliver results?
With over 20 years experience, we provide expert search engine optimisation (SEO) advice and consultancy to businesses and brands in Glasgow, Edinburgh and across the whole of Scotland and beyond.
We provide bespoke SEO consulting services. Whether your website's traffic has dropped, stalled, or needs a major boost to increase sales and enquiries, we will help prepare a strategy and implementation plan and guide you to success.
Our clients operate in sectors including B2B services, consumer products, technology and more. We help raise your visibility in Google search, improve your rankings, drive more traffic and generate more sales and profit.
- 5 reasons why you might need an SEO consultant
- What we do
- Who SEO consulting is for
- How we'll work with you
- Our SEO consulting fees
- Book a FREE discovery call
5 reasons why you might need an SEO consultant
If you answer 'yes' to any of the below, then it might be time to bring on board an SEO consultant.
- You know SEO is important but don't know where to start
- Your marketing and development team have limited SEO knowledge
- You've tried doing SEO on your own with meagre results
- Your competitors are consistently outranking you
- Traffic to your website has stalled and you don't know what to do next
What we do
When you engage us as an SEO consultant, then you can expect us to collaborate closely with executives, marketers and developers. We work with you to ensure that everyone in your team is on the same page and pulling in the right direction.
As part of our SEO consulting programme, we lead and participate in meetings with your team, and guide, advise and educate you throughout the entire process. We make it easy to understand complicated SEO concepts and why they're important.
Some of the things we can help you with include:
- Running technical audits, spotting issues and recommending solutions
- Carrying out keyword research, mapping and content gap analysis
- Researching competitors and backlink opportunities
- Setting and assigning tasks to the correct teams/individuals and ensuring they are implemented timely and correctly
- Bringing together creative and technical teams to produce new assets and content
- Advising prior to or after a website migration, replatform or redesign
- Setting up reporting, dashboards and keyword tracking to monitor SEO performance
Who SEO consulting is for
SEO consulting is best suited to companies or brands where online lead generation or product sales is crucial. You know that SEO is important, but you aren't sure where to start and need help producing a solid strategy and implementation programme.
You might already have a marketing team in place and/or a development partner. We plug the gap and work with your existing resources to ensure your website is firing on all cylinders.
How we'll work with you
For the majority of our SEO consulting clients we act as part of their team. We regularly attend and participate in their weekly or fortnightly marketing meetings.
We make ourselves available by phone and email, as well as Slack and other channels, so that you can reach out to us and ask any questions.
The more we understand your business and market, the greater impact our consulting will have.
Our SEO consulting fees
Our minimum level of engagement starts from £1200 per month and varies depend on the scope of our involvement.
Book a FREE 30 minute discovery call
Contact us today to book a free 30 minute discovery call with no obligation.
During the call we'll seek to understand more about your business, marketing resource, historical SEO performance, competition, and existing website.
If it seems like a good fit and we think we can help, then we'll produce a custom proposal based on analysis of your situation and needs.