NTL launch new website
We are delighted to announce the launch of the brand-new website for NTL Institute.
Established in 1946, the NTL Institute for Applied Behavioural Science is a member-driven international organisation with a global community of more than 300 members. Its members are leading consultants, practitioners, and researchers who are at the forefront of innovation in organisation and leadership development.
With a vision to create people empowered and compassionate organisations and societies, NTL approached us to design and develop a brand-new website that would reflect their vision, mission and values.
Working for many years with a cumbersome membership management system, NTL tasked us with developing a new platform to would make managing their membership data a whole lot easier, giving a clearer picture of activity within the organisation.
Using the SilverStripe CMS, we delivered a new website that truly reflects everything that NTL does, including its wide range of courses and programs. Here’s what we did:
- Completely redeveloped the online course registration and booking process
- Implemented an intuitive management portal for both NTL staff and NTL members
- Integrated the site with QuickBooks to auto-generate invoices and reduce admin
- Built a notification system to inform course delegates of their registration status
- Overhauled the entire design to give a fresh look that works on mobile and tablet devices
We are very pleased to have been working with this well-known organisation and look forward to supporting the NTL team with the next stage of their website development.