We are recruiting for a digital marketing executive to implement and manage successful online marketing campaigns.
Working with our in-house team of creatives and developers, you will be an excellent communicator, have strong analytical and technical skills, possess commercial awareness and demonstrate a passion for all things digital.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- to create and implement effective digital marketing strategies
- to carry out on-site SEO; page optimisation, technical optimisation, content updates
- to carry out off-site SEO; link and citation building
- to conduct website reviews, undertake technical audits, keyword analysis and competitor research
- to implement and manage paid search (PPC) campaigns
- to create and deliver regular email marketing campaigns and newsletters
- to communicate with clients regularly to provide updates and end of month reports, by phone/email and in meetings
- to assist with the development of new business proposals
A degree in marketing, business or computing is useful but not essential.
- demonstrable SEO knowledge
- Google Ads certification
- familiarity with tools such as Moz, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, Google Analytics
- strong copywriting skills
- some knowledge of HTML and JS
How to apply
- Send your CV and cover letter to our managing director (email@example.com).
- Show us what you know! Tell us about two campaigns you've worked on and the results it achieved. It could be a technical SEO project, a PPC campaign or something else
- We will follow up shortly after and if appropriate will invite you to a short interview at our offices or by telephone