We have an exciting opening for an SEO executive to implement and manage successful online marketing campaigns.
Working alongside our team of creatives and developers, you will have responsibility for managing the entire life cycle of organic search engine optimisation campaigns.
Beginning with initial on-boarding and goal setting, you will undertake keyword research, technical site audits, opportunity analysis and competitor comparisons in order to develop strategies that will help our clients to increase their organic visibility, traffic, and leads/sales.
You'll then begin to implement your strategy, working closely with our team to make the necessary on-page technical improvements while looking for opportunities to improve existing content or produce new content.
With a clear understanding of why links are important, you will be able to tell the difference between a good link and a bad one, and search for opportunities to build high quality back links.
Finally, with a solid understanding of Google Analytics, Search Console and other tools, you'll track the performance of campaigns under your management and produce easily digestible monthly reports.
Your key responsibilities will be to...
- perform in-depth analysis of client sites and their competitors
- carry out comprehensive keyword research
- develop strategies in line with client objectives
- identify and help to fix technical issues
- implement on and off-page optimisation recommendations
- improve existing content and identify new content opportunities
- identify and build back links
- produce detailed performance reports and dashboards
- communicate with clients throughout the duration of a campaign
- at least 1 year of commercial SEO experience
- a thorough understanding of how to undertake keyword research
- a working knowledge of HTML
- a thorough understanding of Google Analytics
- experience using tools such as Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console
- a solid understanding of conversion tracking and why it's important
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- some level of familiarity with content management systems
Even better if you have...
- Google Analytics certification or working towards it
- Some experience with Google Data Studio or Tableau
- Some experience with paid search (PPC)
We're willing to accommodate part-time or full-time positions to find the right candidate and we're open to remote working too.
How to apply
If you wish to apply, please email us and in no more than 200 words, tell us about at least 1 SEO project you've worked on, what you did, and the results you achieved. We'll get back to you to arrange an informal discussion. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a 30-45 minute technical assessment.