We are currently recruiting for an Account Executive to join our team and support on a range of web development and digital marketing campaigns.
Your key responsibilities will be to...
- work alongside and provide support to the wider web development and marketing team
- coordinate projects, timelines, and scheduling
- manage and respond to requests from existing clients
- assist with responding to and preparing new business proposals and pitches
- provide project status updates and reports
- proactively establish and maintain client relationships
- analyse and prepare marketing reports
- prepare accurate project briefs and scope of work documents
- participate in meetings and create notes and follow-up actions
- a degree in marketing and/or business studies
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role (agency or client side)
- exceptional written and verbal communication
- excellent planning and organisational skills
- a demonstrable desire to go above and beyond to achieve client satisfaction
- experience with reporting tools such as Google Analytics
- working understanding of website content management systems,
- familiarity with digital marketing channels (SEO, PPC, Social)
Even better if you have...
- a working knowledge of HTML / CSS
- experience using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Moz, Ahrefs
While this is a full-time role (37.5 hours), we are happy to consider part-time and flexible working arrangements for the right candidate. This is a remote role with the option to work from our Aberdeen office if desired.
Salary: £22-£25k per annum
How to apply
Please email us and in no more than 200 words, tell us why you would be a good fit for this role. We'll get back to you to arrange an informal discussion, and shortlisted candidates will be invited to a 30-45 minute second interview.